Mixed-Use Vs Multi-Family with regards to density in the City of Houston

Mixed-Use Vs Multi-Family with regards to density in the City of Houston

In this excerpt from my remarks to the Mayor of Houston and City Council February 21st 2023 I explain the difference between a Mixed Use development with office, retail and restaurants and Multifamily development with regard to density. The agenda item being discussed was the proposed development of a 120 unit multifamily development at 4041 Richmond Ave. I voiced my opposition to the project because I felt that the site was poorly suited to multifamily development and because the site plan showed all traffic coming and going from this 120 unit development would be routed through my subdivision with 89 homes. The mayor was unable to garner the votes necessary to pass a resolution of support for the project and the developer has since pulled the plug on the project. #houston #shorts #realestate

Mixed-UseMulti-Familyregards

Post a Comment

0 Comments