Daydreaming ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️ of you while their life is falling apart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š.

Daydreaming ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️ of you while their life is falling apart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š.

Intuitive readings for all who need or want to know.

Hello my name is Heaven and I am a intuitive tarot reader and a very real down to earth spirit. I have a genuine love for all and aspire to be of assistance to any and all who wishes to seek out my help or advice. I don't claim to be better than anyone else, I can only be me. Join me on my journey and become a part of my soul family.

Sun Sign: Aquarius
Moon Sign: Aries
Venus: Aquarius
N. Node: Aquarius
If you would like to follow my Instagram page: savinggrace999

If you want to inquire about a reading please email me before sending any payments. I don't need a long backstory either.....

http://heavenbrown542@gmail.com

Only offerring EMERGENCY READINGS/LIVE VIDEO READINGS!!!!!!!!!

Live Video Chat Readings (Wednesdays and Fridays) only!!! NO EXCEPTIONS AND MUST SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE NOT DAY OF.

30 minutes 95.00
1 hour 190.00

****If you need a emergency reading they are available as well***** ($100) PERIODT.
**You will receive within 24 hrs**

If you would like to donate to my channel or to book a personal reading us the link below
PayPal http://PayPal.me/SavingGrace999
CashApp: $HeavenBaby999

Also if you would like to support me and my channel with a gift from my Amazon LIst I would be forever grateful.....

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/F2WXEU9V6JRG?ref_=wl_share


REMEMBER TAROT IS FOR ADVICE AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON A READING. Thank you for the love and support. God bless you and yours.๐Ÿ˜™

Daydreaming๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️while

Post a Comment

0 Comments