Hinata Love Nwantiti edit As suggested in comments

Hinata Love Nwantiti edit     As suggested in comments

Hey guys!
Hinata is one of the prettiest kunoichis(female ninjas) in the anime and one of the main protagonists(she's the wife of the main character, Naruto Uzumaki, tho I'm sure I didn't need to explain😉😀🙃)). She's really pretty and talented so I was originally planning to make an edit of her(but I got lazy and forgot🙃🙈) and then somebody suggested to make a Hinata edit.

Of course, I thought it was a good idea and agreed and I got to work finding the clips and the songs and editing(hard work😂🥲😅) and this is how it turned out!

Anime: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto
Im personally really happy with how this turned out and I love it! Tysm for suggesting this💞


Rate this from 1-10!




Love y'all!💜




-Anime Planet🌸





P.S.- Shoutout to the person who suggested this!!❤😁It turned out epic!!!!TYSM!

HinataNwantitisuggested

Post a Comment

0 Comments