I am in agreement with you for Financial Freedom in Jesus name! Amen, Christal Singh

I am in agreement with you for Financial Freedom in Jesus name! Amen, Christal Singh

#christalsingh

Subscribe Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLY62E4bUuZp54UwzUS2snQ?sub_confirmation=1

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
About me:
Well, first of all I would like to thank my mom and my dad and my sister Christine for always loving me and lastly i would like to thank my Heavenly Father Jesus for always taking excellent care of me. 😎

Also, thank you everyone for watching my videos. You all are the best! Sending my love to u all and may God bless you all Mightily!

😇

Deuteronomy 28:3-6
English Standard Version
3 Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. 5 Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. 6 Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more, thanks! ❤️

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Follow my Instagram page:
Link: https://www.instagram.com/singh_christal/
Username: @singh_christal
Thanks!!

Follow me on TikTok:
Link: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRP2qSxp/
Username: @christalsinghisnumber1
Thanks!!

Follow me on Twitter:
Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/ChristalSingh96
Username: @ChristalSingh96
Thanks!!

Follow me on Facebook:
Link: https://www.facebook.com/christalsinghlovesyou/
Username: @christalsinghlovesyou
Thanks!!

Should you have any questions about Jesus, just comment below and I will do my best to answer. 🥳🌹🎂⛪️ (John 3:16)

John 3:16-18
Amplified Bible
16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him]

agreementFinancialFreedom

Post a Comment

0 Comments