26 Minecraft Builds & Mods that bring real life and Minecraft together...

26 Minecraft Builds & Mods that bring real life and Minecraft together...

Here are 25 Minecraft Build projects that blur the line between ingame and real life, from entire towns being recreated in Minecraft to famous art work.
★ Subscribe to see more! https://www.shorturl.at/hvCIQ
★ Discord https://discord.gg/UubYxT8
★ Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheDerpyWhale
★ Twitter https://twitter.com/TheDerpyWhaleYT
★ Apex https://bit.ly/3yYUaEV

In this video I show off 25 builds, creations and awesome projects that blur the line between Minecraft and real life, from amazing and classic art pieces, to games we all love and even entire towns recreated in Minecraft, hopefully this video shows off some of the amazing work being done in the community right now!

Credits:

1 Seattle space needle 1:1 scale 100% survival by Top10HottestLzrdPpl
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qxnazb/seattle_space_needle_11_scale_100_survival/

2 I recreated Minecrafts boat IRL and tested it against real boats... it was fun by FuzeIII
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/oiv0za/i_recreated_minecrafts_boat_irl_and_tested_it/

3 Recreated my favorite Minecraft painting. by Egg_Paste
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/hxsit5/recreated_my_favorite_minecraft_painting/

4 I recreated the church from my hometown! by Siara_99
https://bit.ly/3cw75UP

5 Yet another attempt to recreate Among Us in Minecraft: Vents. by handsanitizing
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/jp6d9t/yet_another_attempt_to_recreate_among_us_in/

6 i recreated the starry night in minecraft for my art project! by loafhaha
https://bit.ly/30MEFna

7 I recreated Uno in Minecraft by Mynckey
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/g145k5/i_recreated_uno_in_minecraft/

8 For my Bachelor thesis I recreated my hometown in Minecraft by Adam_5514
https://bit.ly/3HDwr1l

9 I made a Quasar swallowing a star in Minecraft! by SrMustard
https://bit.ly/3kShzm4

10 What The US Would Look Like If All The Ice Melts In Minecraft by burgerking_foot
https://bit.ly/3DGynUc

11 I made a pirate ship Queens Anne Revenge in Minecraft by Intelligent_Rent4594
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qtqg6i/i_made_a_pirate_ship_queens_anne_revenge_in/

12 so I recreated this imageby 51Abdulhamit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qdnr12/so_i_recreated_this_image_how_is_it_10/

13 We recreated a school in Minecraft what do you think? by PomChuBoi
https://bit.ly/3nBttT5

14 I recreated this 126 year old South Indian dam Mullaperiyar dam. by imcbmk
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qicg51/i_recreated_this_126_year_old_south_indian/

15 recreating the old Reichstagsgebäude German Parliament Building by xSpeedbird
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qk90gx/decided_to_take_a_shot_at_recreating_the_old/

16 stadium from my hometown by Sad_Salamander1948
https://bit.ly/3qV97pP

17 My friend and I recreated the famous opening sequence of the James Bond movie Spectre. by I-Am-The-Yeeter
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/p4faef/my_friend_and_i_recreated_the_famous_opening/

18 Not 100% finished but Ive been recreating Yankee Stadium by cfbdawg27
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qhv2nw/not_100_finished_but_ive_been_recreating_yankee/

19 Lost Kingdom in Minecraft by DrTobias_Fuenke
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qtthc3/lost_kingdom_in_minecraft/

20 Cabanels “Fallen Angel” piece in Minecraft! by EquyNoxius
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qt1kt8/i_recreated_cabanels_fallen_angel_piece_in/

21 ending of a certain old game in Minecraft by BeanOftheWild
https://bit.ly/3qXdeBY

22 I made a giant subnautica-inspired underwater Minecraft map! by 2Lx2
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/qxof33/i_made_a_giant_subnauticainspired_underwater/

23 I recreated MS Paint but you can convert your paintings into 3D paintings! by Minecraft_Unofficial
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/m9wjey/i_recreated_ms_paint_but_you_can_convert_your/

24 Timelapse Statue of Liberty by Qroqo
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/jp0b34/timelapse_statue_of_liberty/

25 So Ive made the snake game with just command blocks by maliarov
https://bit.ly/3qXdels

0:00 Real Life vs Minecraft
0:25 Seattle Space Needle in Minecraft
0:47 real life Minecraft boat
1:09 Minecraft Art
1:17 Recreating a church in Minecraft
1:25 Among us Map Mod
1:45 Starry Night build in Minecraft
1:54 Uno in Minecraft Mod
2:16 Recreated my hometown
2:36 Quarsar Star Build
2:57 America in Minecraft
3:10 Boat Build
3:23 Minecraft Meme
3:35 School Build
3:49 Real life dam build
4:26 German Building
4:43 Stadium Build
4:57 Spectre Opening Scene
5:07 Yankee Stadium in Minecraft
5:29 Lost Kingdom Map
5:37 Art in Minecraft
5:49 Portal Game Ending
6:05 Subnautica inspired map
6:47 Microsoft paint command block
7:09 Statue of Liberty
7:25 Snake game command block build

#minecraft #minecraftdaily

minecraftreal lifeminecraft builds

Post a Comment

0 Comments