Twisted up Butchercup (Buttercup x Butch) || Ppg x Rrb || (Lazy) || GC ||

Twisted up Butchercup (Buttercup x Butch) || Ppg x Rrb || (Lazy) || GC ||

Butchercup’s my otp ship (that’s why if your wondering why is there so much Butchercup than other ships ꒰◍ॢ•ᴗ•◍ॢ꒱  )

I’m still using normal Buttercup but for now I like to use her soft side








Descriptionʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

⚠️Do NOT repost my videos without permission ⚠️


◉ ‸ ◉ 


(ಥ﹏ಥ)

///



⚠️Disclaimer (for anyone who hates these ships Below😶)⚠️:

if you don’t like or love ppgxrrb ships, then your free to leave anytime you want or un sub please if your uncomfortable with that,, I don’t don’t do mixed couple ships, I just to the regular ones with that’s okay with you ^^, but if your uncomfortable with my channel you don’t have to sub to me, but if your fine staying here then your welcome as long as you want 🌺

(Please don’t come at me saying "they are siblings" they’re not if you haven’t if you can tell by one of the episodes Too.)




////



Social Media’s:

YT: your already here lol

Instagram: bunny._.p3werpuff

TikTok: _.bunnykqwaii

Roblox: XBxnnyBunz






////




I don’t do "pin comments" anymore unless it’s an important or excluding message


I might do shoutouts Idk



Please don’t ask for a shoutout just because your first



⚠️DO NO STEAL MY OC DESIGNS (please..)⚠️


More videos with my content, or Send me fanart?

🏷 : use this tag

#_bunnykqwaii


🏷 :
#gachaclub #gacha #gachalife #ppg #gachamemes #gachastuff #powerpuffgirls #gachameme #ppgd #ppgxrrbgacha #ppgxrrb #viral #meme



💓💓💓💓🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺💕💕

-Here’s a reminder:


Your special, your exquisite, your sweet, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, and the most charming person anyone could ask for, don’t let anyone tell you different just be yourself your amazing just the way you are 🌸💗











💓🌸🌸💖💕💕💕💕





No songs aren’t mine, all credits to the original creator ⭐️





Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infr

TwistedButchercup(Buttercup

Post a Comment

0 Comments