LISA 'MONEY' Dance Break TUTORIAL (Slow & Mirrored)

LISA 'MONEY' Dance Break  TUTORIAL (Slow & Mirrored)

Hi hannibees! I'm back with another tutorial today. You may be wondering why I'm not talking and explaining through this tutorial and my other tutorials. This is because in my experience, I am able to learn faster through slow music, beat and lyrics as this is how I further understand and get the dance. There are a lot of different ways of learnings but this is just based on what works for me. Hope this helps you on your Dance Journey. Love you all ❤

Thank you so much Salecubeph for my adidas top and cap. I love it so much! It's very comfy to dance in and I think I will use this a lot in my practices and fitness videos. ❤
Visit @salecubeph on instagram for more original Nike and Adidas shoes and apparel!
https://www.instagram.com/salecubeph/

#Blackpink #lisa #tutorials #kpop

Lisalisa blackpinklisa money

Post a Comment

0 Comments