Parents Set Up Secret DNA Test For My Baby & Now They Can't Believe I Cut Contact 'For Nothing'

Parents Set Up Secret DNA Test For My Baby & Now They Can't Believe I Cut Contact 'For Nothing'

My parents always hated my wife and gossiped nasty stuff about her. We had to elope because parents didn't gave us their blessing. Now we have our first baby. Parents came to visit us and mom accidentally spilled the tea - turns out my parents secretly DNA tested my baby because they were not trusting my wife and didn't want to bond with grand baby if it's not their bio-grandson. I told them they are disgusting and kicked them out immediately.


#redditdnatest #aitadna #aitapaternity




If you want your story removed from a video, please email me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

Submit your stories and chat with me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

redditreddit storiesask reddit

Post a Comment

0 Comments