NEXT GEN | Unmatched Kobe Bryant Build! 90+ Badges #NBA2K22

NEXT GEN | Unmatched Kobe Bryant Build! 90+ Badges #NBA2K22

Ay firstly let me say, thank you to everybody for the support on all the videos so far. I will have plenty more NBA 2k22 content coming out over the next few days.

Now, What it do youtube, as you can see what I have for you today is what I believe to be the best shooting guard build within NBA 2K22 nextgen. Ironically this happens to be my Kobe 'Jelly Bean' Bryant build, RIP KOBE. Tell me what you think of it down low in the comments.

Don't forget if you like today's video go ahead and click that like button. Also if you are new to the channel and like the content you have seen consider clicking that subscribe button.

#NBA2K22
#NBA2K22BESTBUILD
#ROADTO500SUBS
#NBA2K22NEXTGEN
#KOBE

And whilst you are here, you might as well hit me up on my socials.
https://twitter.com/AMR10YT
https://www.instagram.com/alvinmr_10/
twitch.tv/amr__10

nba 2k22nba 2k22 gameplaynba 2k22 gameplay ps5

Post a Comment

0 Comments