#十八廿二 #youngandstrong Cantonese Learning 516: What is "Eighteen Twenty-Two"?

#十八廿二 #youngandstrong Cantonese Learning 516: What is "Eighteen Twenty-Two"?

🥸 Cantonese Chatting Time:
Btw, I really want to connect with my subscribers more!! So if you want to have Free Online Cantonese Chatting Time with me, we could definitely arrange it. U can email me at winniemak500@gmail.com for more details.

🤓Private Lessons and Tutoring:

I have just started my teaching profile on ITALKI finally!!! If you are interested to have One-on-One Lessons with me, you can go to Italki.com and find me there now!!!


Hope to see you in the class!!!


If you want to support my teaching and me:
💗💗💗💗💗🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😊😊😊
You can make any donations to my following Paypal account:

https://www.paypal.me/winniemak500

To connect more with me:
👯‍♀️👯👯‍♀️👯👯‍♀️👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯👥🫂👥🫂
Here are my 3 different IG accts:

winniecantonese
bgwinniemak
bgwinnie_art

#cantonese #learningcantonese
#hkcantonese #hker #speakcantonese
#cantoneselessons
#freecantonese
#cantoneseclasses
#begginnercantonese
#intermediatecantonese
#cantoneseconversation
#learncantonese
#easycantonese
#interestingcantonese
#hongkong
#Cantoneseidoms
#Cantonese101
#hongkongfood
#粵語學習
#廣東話學習
#學廣東話
#廣東話
#広東語

#十八廿二#youngandstrongCantonese

Post a Comment

0 Comments