Teaching Math Using the F-Word Often!

Teaching Math Using the F-Word Often!

Teaching math using the F-word is a thing I do very often! The F-word is often avoided, but it has to be said, especially when I’m teaching math! Yes the F-word…I know you know what I’m talking about! Watch and see…

*This is NOT a paid promotion!

#newmindslearning #mathematics #mathhelp

Thank you for watching this math video. New Minds Learning Center focuses on understanding mathematics and key concepts. My objective on this channel is to help both adults and children to learn math in a fun and easy way, and use it when necessary.

Music courtesy of: InBlaq Music
Music Artist: Harmony
Song: It’s Like Everyday
Publishing: Jack Russell Music Ltd.

Don’t forget to give me a big thumbs up and please subscribe and hit the notification bell!!

I am also a private tutor on Zoom for children up to grade 7. Email me at newmindslearningcenter@gmail.com for more information.

Follow Me:
Instagram: Instagram.com/new_minds_learning_center
Facebook: facebook.com/newminds4u
Twitter: twitter.com/nmlcenter

I have an Associate Degree in Deaf Studies, a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, and a Master’s Degree in Teaching/Childhood Education. I’ve been tutoring students for over 20 years!
I absolutely love what I do!!

FAQ:
•Where do you live?
Queens, New York 🇺🇸
•Where are you from?
London, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
•Where are your parents from?
Jamaica 🇯🇲
•Are you married?
Yes
•Do you have children?
Yes

teaching math using the f-word oftenthe f-wordthe math f-word

Post a Comment

0 Comments