REVERSE WEEDING ON YOUR PROJECT! SAVE TIME AND STRESS WITH THIS FAB TECHNIQUE FOR INTRICATE TEXTS

REVERSE WEEDING ON YOUR PROJECT! SAVE TIME AND STRESS WITH THIS FAB TECHNIQUE FOR INTRICATE TEXTS

Hey Everyone! Thanks for joining me today for this video, I am going to share with you one of my favourite techniques for weeding small and delicate fonts and texts. Instead of weeding normally or the usual reverse weeding way of weeding off the transfer paper we will be doing it actually ON our project!

I am going to show you how I design and size my project, setting up the machine for cutting and then weeding it out. I'll compare the traditional way to my technique. Below are the time stamps for each section if you'd like to skip to each one.

The Image Used in this project is M268D810F by Sarah Hurley

Time Stamps for the Chapters
1:13 Designing and Sizing
2:23 Setting up your cutting mat
2:54 Cutting Settings
5:32 Weeding ON your project
8:03 Comparing to normal weeding
12:19 Overall thoughts about the process

I hope that you enjoy this video and that it helps you with your own intricate projects. I would love to hear from you in the comments if you give it a try.

Other videos that you might like on my channel:

My favourite transfer paper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMjRUJ8kvfI&t=37s

How to make a cake topper with offset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tONOh_GrLVU

REVERSEWEEDINGPROJECT!

Post a Comment

0 Comments