"I panic when I’m sexually intimate my partner I don’t know what to do!"

"I panic when I’m sexually intimate my partner  I don’t know what to do!"

Having openness, honesty, and vulnerability in any relationship is essential. Everyone deserves a partner whom they can be safe with their thoughts and actions with. More often than not, however, people who are not ready to be in serious intimate partnership are jumping into relationships without having processed their own stuff, their own shit. As a result, partners trigger each other and are left unhappy.

The solution? Spend time with yourself, in singledom. If you're unsure "how to relationship" and are asking "how to relationship" questions, then maybe, just maybe, you need to spend time by yourself, in solitude, to really be clear on who you are and what your truest, most authentic expression is in the world.

panicI’msexually

Post a Comment

0 Comments