Generating Wealth

Generating Wealth

Always nudging and bugging and reminding us that we don’t have enough money in our bank account right now to do what we want to do, or that we might not have enough money in the future even if we do have enough money right now, or "what if the flow stops?". It’s that lack feeling.

Is it possible to arrive at a place where there is no more lack? Where we are living in a place of abundance, a state of abundance within our mind, heart, body and soul? That everything is always abundance, that our feelings are always abundance, our emotions are always abundance.

Is it worthy or us? Is abundance worthy of us? Of our time, of our effort, or our playful knowingness that God is always with us?

Is it a constant knowing that we’re better than that? That we’re better than lack?

Where is lack in the body? Can we feel it?

What if we have so much love to share that we want to share it with others. Isn’t that a different perspective than lacking love?

Can we let those ideas wash off of us that, “oh, you’d better be careful, you’re not healthy enough, you’re going to get sick, something’s going to get you”.

Is it serving us in any way? Is the lack within us serving us in any way? Let’s see if we can identify any ways that this lack feeling is serving us in some way.

How is it serving us? Why are we afraid to release it?

Some day I’ll be me. Some day I’ll be free. Some day I’ll have the things I’m wanting. Some day I’ll be One in Grace, Truth, Divinity and Love.

Is lack a part of our very stability of our beingness? See how deep it is. See how strong of a hold it has.

We are in the environment of Love, Light, Joy, Peace, Truth, Divinity, pure Abundance, pure Grace, pure Prosperity, pure Wealth.

Can we make the decision right here, right now; lack will no longer be a part of my being, it will no longer be a part of my life, it will no longer be a part of me, any part of me.

Light Language

Opening up to the Divine. Opening up to the Present Moment. Opening up to the Present.

Opening up to this moment where all Abundance resides.

In this moment, we are not lacking. We have everything we need.

I claim myself as Divine. I claim myself as Powerful. I claim myself as Free. I claim myself as Abundantly, Graciously Alive on this earth plane.

We appreciate that we have all the Wealth we could ever desire on this earth plane because it is who we truly are. Wealth is who we truly are. Wealth is the Grace of God. Wealth is Divinity. Wealth is not separate from us. It is a part of us. It is a part of our being.



When I watch these videos on my own, I see that the energy that is flowing through them is God’s Grace, and this is why I watch them, because I find that it’s a pure energy of God’s Love. So, I refer to this work as Channeling God’s Love, because I feel that the channel of consciousness that runs through our bodies as the divine channel of light, is a channel that allows us to speak the truth, that allows us to speak in consciousness, that allows us to speak in grace. This is an energy of the awakening of the Kundalini or Shakti within the body that happened within me when I was 27 years old, about 23 years ago. It has evolved into this state now where I can just drop into the consciousness and allow it to speak through me, work through me, talk through me, and give blessings and alterations in consciousness through me. I’m very established in this energy and I feel that it’s a quiet restitution within myself that comes through for the benefit of all beings. I hope you will enjoy it and you will see what is happening and you will experience the grace and the love that is coming through.

For more Grace and Love...
Sign up for my emails:
http://eepurl.com/bSBCyP
Please visit my website here:
https://www.kaishanti.com/
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZATreNHuy3hQR6B_Qjccwg
And Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KaiShanti108

generating wealthwealthwealthy

Post a Comment

0 Comments