🇺🇸Finding A Symbol While Mixing And Matching 💲1 Lottery Tickets From The Louisiana Lottery🇺🇸‼️

🇺🇸Finding A Symbol While Mixing And Matching 💲1 Lottery Tickets From The Louisiana Lottery🇺🇸‼️

➡️➡️➡️Welcome to my channel⬅️⬅️⬅️


#Louisiana #LouisianaLottery #Lottery #LotteryScratchers #Scratchers #ClaimerHunt #LotteryScratchOffs #LookingForWins #LLotto #HowToPlayTheLottery #ScratchASMR #ChelseasCreations #CrossWord #Cross #Word #CrossWordPuzzles #Puzzles #CrossWordPuzzlesLotteryTickets



➡️ Today I decided to mix and match $1 Lottery Tickets from The Louisiana Lottery. The tickets that I got were the $1 Triple Cash, the $1 $50 Stacked, the $1 Crawfish, the $1 Lucky Gold , and the $1 Lucky Ticket Lottery Tickets from the Louisiana Lottery. This is my first time trying these tickets , so let’s see how it turns out. ⬅️


‼️💜🇺🇸 My name is Chelsea , my Channel is about Lottery Scratching , I’m from Louisiana, I started a lottery scratchers channel because I wanted to show you guys my wins on my lottery tickets , I thank you for watching , and make sure you like, comment, share , and subscribe ‼️💜🇺🇸

‼️Louisiana Lottery‼️


💜💜Follow Social Media💜💜



▶️ Instagram: @itss.chel.see_ ◀️



▶️ Snapchat: ChillChill000 ◀️



💎 Email: ChelseaSHill2000@gmail.com💎



🔔 Thanks for watching , Like , Comment , Share , And Subscribe 🔔

💎The purpose of this channel is not to advertise or promote gambling. I have fun sharing my experiences playing scratch offs💎

💎These videos are intended for 18+ only. If you have trouble with gambling, please seek help. You should know your limit and use a budget💎

🇺🇸FindingSymbolWhile

Post a Comment

0 Comments