actuality: How to pronounce actuality in english (correct!).Start with A. Learn from me.

actuality: How to pronounce actuality in english (correct!).Start with A. Learn from me.

Follow me!Learn from me how to pronounce the word actuality in english.This video shows you how to pronounce the word actuality in english. SUBSCRIBE my channel for how to pronounce more words.

actuality

n. 现状;现实;事实

/ˌæktʃʊˈælɪtɪ/

(actualities)


1.  PHRASE 习语

You can use in actuality to emphasize that what you are saying is true, when it contradicts or contrasts with what you have previously said. 事实上 书面PHR with cl

例: In actuality, Ted did not have a disorder but merely a difficult temperament. 事实上,特德并没有什么异常而只是脾气不好。


2.  N-UNCOUNT 不可数名词

Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined. 实际

例: It exists in dreams rather than actuality. 它于梦想而非实际中存在。

actualityactuality pronounceactuality pronunciation

Post a Comment

0 Comments