4 Dimensional Voxels? [Space Engineers]

4 Dimensional Voxels? [Space Engineers]

Today I (finally) managed to take a look at the new 'Industrial' DLC for Space Engineers. And, while mining out my initial spawn base in a new world, I came across a voxel that seems to have missed the memo that it's already been mined. As such, it seems to exhibit all the characteristics of a voxel that is both mined, and not, as it slips between these two states...


...at least, that's my theory. If you have a better one, then please comment below and let me have yours.


Luckily it's in a position that will, eventually, be hidden by placed blocks forming the doorway / entrance, so at worst it's an amusing artefact - lol


Music: Pop The Rock by Long John Sliver (myself)
https://longjohnsliver.bandcamp.com

BrianJ1962

Post a Comment

0 Comments