November 26, 2007 (Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers) - The Greatest Game

November 26, 2007 (Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers) - The Greatest Game

I have a coffee for sale: The Armchair QB Blend. You should buy it. Do it for the angry radio caller in you. https://benchwarmerbrew.com/

Today, I wanted to go over one of my favorite games that I have witnessed in my life. Normally, I would talk about a legendary match like the 2009 AFC Championship Game against Baltimore or Super Bowl XLIII, but the Mud Bowl against Miami holds a special place in my heart.

Come with me on a journey to this incredible game. Not for the quality of play, but for the elements that made it truly great. It's still legendary to me, damnit.

Dolphins Steelers The Greatest GameThe Greatest GameDolphins Steelers 2007

Post a Comment

0 Comments