AQUARIUS 💙 Loyal, Dependable Love~Abundance that No One Can Steal❣️SINGLES🕉️

AQUARIUS 💙 Loyal, Dependable Love~Abundance that No One Can Steal❣️SINGLES🕉️

Hey, I'm Jax, nice to meet you. 🌞 Thanks for
Subscribing to my Channel 🎯 Don't forget to ring that Bell 🛎️ to never miss a video🎬

Here You'll find testimonials & information on booking with me & how to leave me a tip. 🍀
Thanks for spending some of your time with me & I send you Many Blessings on your Spiritual Journey 🙏🏼✨🕉️🦋

🦉Book a Private Reading🦉
💜Private Video Tarot Reading (full, mini, emergency)
🖤Psychic Medium Session
💚Zodiac Chart/Life Path

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
👉🏼starlilytarot@gmail.com
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

⭐ If you need help with something that's not listed above, lemme know, spirit & I may be able to help. Feel free to reach out ⭐

🍀Donations🍀
Paypal.me/starlilytarot
http://cashapp/$starlilytarot

🎉Testimonials🎉

💎Tarot
"After being in contact & getting multiple readings from different readers, whether it be from YouTube, Facebook, offline readers or from simply going to see readers in person, I never had a reader that is so in-depth with everything they’re saying. She takes her time to fully listen to spirit to hear the message before she presents the message from spirit to you. After coming across ⭐Star Lily Tarot⭐ on Facebook, I couldn’t be more pleased with all the work & energy she has already presented me with.
Every time I do a reading with her I learn something new every single day.
She really makes me open my eyes as well as my mind to see things from a different perspective. I am so glad that I came across her, she is such a wonderful person. She is so genuine & kind, peaceful, nice & funny (esp when it comes to Baby Yoda lol).
I am truly blessed to have come across her.
I would highly recommend Star Lily. Such an amazing soul. I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you 😊"
~Jacqueline Zerbs💗

"I remember when I found your YouTube Channel, I went back & watched everything, I really felt like you were a genuine person. I enjoyed your videos, very much related to you & admired you. You channeled a list of affirmations, I know all about affirmations, but hearing yours hit different. I wrote them all down & recorded them in my own voice as subliminal tracks. I put them behind feel good music that I listened to while getting ready for work, which always felt good. Those particular affirmations effected me so powerfully. I'm so grateful for you sharing them."
~Sheila June💗

"I just wanted to let you know my husband & I are thinking hard about separation & after watching your Sagittarius Separation [reading] it was spot on for us both, we cried & hugged each other. Thank you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ He's an Aries and we were amazed how right you were in our situation according to both readings!"
-Jessica Stephens💗

👁️Psychic Medium
"The channeled message that I got from Jax was very helpful for me to begin healing after the death of my best friend in the world.
It was very accurate and interesting, the things that came up when she connected to him.
It’s been nice to have the words straight from him during this difficult time. I think of them often. I’m so glad I found her to help me with this. I love having the recording to keep and watch anytime and be able to share with others that knew him.
Jax was very compassionate during this whole process and especially in delivering his messages for me and my son.
This has been a really beautiful experience that I will hold dear to me for years to come.
Cheers"
~Lauren

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla ✨ Where the brave may live Forever"🦅

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

#AQUARIUS #LoveReading #TarotReading #TarotCardReading #StarLilyTarot

✏️ DISCLAIMER ✏️
The content of my YouTube Channel (Spiritual Work) & All Private Readings are Channelled Messages from the Holy Spirit. Please take all of this content as a Loving Suggestion, not as Fact, Legal or Medical Information. You are Your Own Universe & Your Own Intuition will Guide you Responsibly thru every decision you make in life if you Allow it. I am not a medical professional or responsible for how you interpret or apply my content. I wish you
Endless Blessings ⭐🙏🏼

AQUARIUSLoyal,Dependable

Post a Comment

0 Comments